Lindsay Oldroyd
1. Are you married, if so, for how long? 5 months :)
2. How long have you been in the ward? 5 months
3. Are you school, if so, what is your major? Law
4. If you are working, what do you do?
5. How many kids do you have, if any at all? None
6. Favorite type of food? Almost everything (excluding tofu... just can't seem to like it no matter how hard I try...)
7. Favorite dessert or treat? Fresh peaches
8. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Greece- for the ruins and that beautiful scene of Santorini
9. Tell me something interesting about yourself that we don't know? (ei. hobbies, funny story, favorite vacation, any crazy injuries...you get the idea)
10. Do you have a calling yet? If so, what do you do? Nope.
Vennis Nichols
1. Are you married, if so, for how long? yes, we have been married for four years. We met almost 10 years ago just before we graduated high school (Different High Schools).
2. How long have you been in the ward? We moved in the end of July.
3. Are you school, if so, what is your major? No. I graduated from the LDS Business College in 2005 with two associates (General and Business). I hope to go back sometime to get at least my bachelors.
4. If you are working, what do you do? I am the Brigadoon apartment manager which works really well for me as a stay at home mom.
5. How many kids do you have, if any at all? We have one two year old boy Justice.
6. Favorite type of food? I love food so any kind is great.
7. Favorite dessert or treat? Anything with Chocolate and nuts especially Hazelnut and Chocolate.
8. If you could travel anywhere where would you go? Europe
9. Tell me something interesting about yourself that we don't know? (ei. hobbies, funny story, favorite vacation, any crazy injuries...you get the idea) I went on a mission to Utica New York. I love sports and having fun and especially being with my family. My best friends beside my husband are my sisters and brothers.
10. Do you have a calling yet? If so, what do you do? No
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I've really enjoyed the sister spot lights on Sunday. Any chance of including a picture of the sisters you've highlighted on the blog?
Post a Comment