NICOLE BARTON
1. Are you married, if so, for how long?
I am married, it has been a little over 3 years.
2. How long have you been in the ward?
About 9 months
3. Are you school, if so, what is your major?
I am a grad student at the U in education. I graduate in May.
4. If you are working, what do you do?
I work part-time as a dental assistant for my father and brother who are both dentists.
5. How many kids do you have, if any at all?
No kids yet, just the youth in our ward. ;)
6. Favorite type of food?
Japanese, but I love the best version of everything.
7. Favorite dessert or treat?
Salty: popcorn, Sweet: hot brownies with vanilla bean ice-cream
8. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
I have been to Germany, but I would love to see more of Europe, esp. Italy and Greece.
9. Tell me something interesting about yourself that we don't know? (ei. hobbies, funny story, favorite vacation, any crazy injuries...you get the idea)
I had open-heart surgery when I was six.
10. Do you have a calling yet? If so, what do you do?
Young Women's President
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment