Alysha Rose Braithwaite:
1. I am married to Jacob Braithwaite, we were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple August 6th, 2010. So we've been married for almost a year and a half.
2. I've been in the ward since we were married, so for almost a year and a half.
3. I'm a senior earning my undergraduate degree in Philosophy and Creative Writing at the University of Utah. I will graduate December 2012 and then I am planning on getting my Masters and PhD in Philosophy as well.
4. I was working as a Certified Nursing Assistant for almost 4 years, but quit my job to focus on school for awhile because I have been taking a lot of credit hours lately. I am currently looking for a part time job starting in January.
5. We don't have any kids yet.
6. I love pretty much any kinds of food but lately I've been loving Indian and Tai. I like spicy sweet stuff.
7. Cheesecake Factory's dulce de leche cheesecake is my favorite dessert. I love caramel and nuts.
8. Ever since I was little I've wanted to go to Japan and I've always wanted to learn Japanese, I think it is because my dad went on his mission to Japan and has always said it is amazing. I speak some French and would love to see France too though.
9. I think I've told some people in the ward this already, but I was born without a soft spot on my head. My skull didn't have room to grow when I was a baby and I had to go to Primary Children's Medical Center in order for them to cut a hole in my skull. The hold didn't grow together the way soft spots normally do and later I had to have a plastic plate put in my head where the hole was made. I had that surgery when I was about four years old and I had some weird side effects for awhile. I would see double sometimes and I had to relearn how to walk. The doctors told my mom when I went into surgery that I would probably have to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, but everything worked out OK. I remember haveing many blessings and people praying for me when I lived in Primary Children's for awhile.
10. I have been the relief society chorister for about a year.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
this was a FUN find today. I love the updates on the Sister Spotlights. Great to know more about these wonderful sisters!
Post a Comment