"And the Lord called his people ZION because they were of one heart and of one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them."

Moses 7:18

Monday, March 5, 2012

Say Hi to Julia Waldron

Julia Waldron (say hi quick! we just found out Julia and her family are moving soon)


1. Are you married, if so, for how long?

Yes, for 3 years.

2. How long have you been in the ward?

I have been in the ward the same amount of time that I have been married:)

3. Are you school, if so, what is your major?

I am not in school, Yay!!

4. If you are working, what do you do?

I volunteer as a mom and a homemaker.

5. How many kids do you have, if any at all?

I have one little boy, Julian.

6. Favorite type of food?

My favorite type of food is Thai. (but I also love some good barbecue)

7. Favorite dessert or treat?

Creme Brulee

8. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

Kenya!

9. Tell me something interesting about yourself that we don't know? (ei. hobbies, funny story, favorite vacation, any crazy injuries...you get the idea)

I love to visit Mexico and one of my fondest memories is going to Lucha libre in downtown Mexico City, as well as of the amazement that I had learning that you can fit 4 or 5 people in the back of a vw bug taxi cab.


10. Do you have a calling yet? If so, what do you do?

Yes, I am a visiting teaching district leader and visiting teacher.

No comments: